SavvyeNgine CCNA 640-801 is the only practice exam you need to pass the CCNA exam. SavvyeNGine CCNA 640-801 Exam Simulator stands out from other similar Cisco exam engine/exam simulator products in the market. SavvyeNGine CCNA 640-801 has the following unique features:
- Built specifically for CCNA 640-801 exam
- The best exam question quality for CCNA 640-801 exam
- The most complete and realistic CCNA 640-801 practice exam simulator ever available
- Include all types of questions you may encounter on CCNA 640-801 exams: multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank, select-and-place (drag-and-drop), Cisco router and switch simulator
- Choose from either study, exam, or custom mode
- Select number of questions examined per exam
- Flexibility to include only specific exam objectives
- Choice to randomly generate questions and answers from exam question pool
- Based on the most recent CCNA exam curriculum
» version 2.60 - posted on 2006-06-18
A totally redesigned program interface that emphasizes simplicity, intelligent look-and-feel and maximum user experience. No unnecessary buttons, menus, or features.
EULA - End User License Agreement
End User License Agreement (EULA)
for Licensed User
This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and Savvy Learning Systems Ltd. ("SLS"). This SavvyEngine Practice Exam Module, SavvyEngine Practice Exam Simulator, and related documentation (together the "Software") is protected by copyright laws and remains the sole property of SLS. By installing, or registering this Software developed by SLS, you indicate your acceptance to this End User License Agreement ("EULA"). If you do not agree to the term of this agreement and you receive this Software electronically, discontinue the install immediately.
GRANT OF LICENSE
You are granted the following rights in the Software:
1. Right to Install and Use. In conjunction with the license price paid by use, SLS hereby grants to you, a single-user, nonexclusive, nontransferable, nonassignable, limited license to use ONE copy of the Software only on a SINGLE terminal connected to a SINGLE computer for your individual, personal, non-commercial use. This is enforced through per-computer Copy Protection. SHARING THIS SOFTWARE WITH OTHERS IS A VIOLATION OF THIS EULA. Any type of copying of the registered version of the Software to another computer is prohibited by Copyright law and international treaties, and prevented through the use of per-computer Copy Protection. Any attempt to defeat the Copy Protection features incorporated into the Software is a violation of this EULA and applicable laws.
2. Right to Modify. You may not alter, merge, modify, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile or disasemble the Software.
3. Right to Transfer. You may not rent or lease this Software to any other party. You may not copy and distribute this Software to other for a fee or provide at no cost. You may not sell the Software to others unless authorized in writing from SLS.
TERM OF AGREEMENT
The term of this Agreement and the license granted to you pursuant hereto shall commence upon purchase of this Software. This Agreement and license granted herein may otherwise terminated by SLS in the events that you are in breach of any provision of this Agreement. In event of termination, you agree to immediately return this Software, accompanying items, and any copies thereof to SLS.
Electronic transmission is warranted to be free from defects at the moment of transmission. Your sole and exclusive remedy, and SLSs sole liability, is to repeat the electronic transmission.
The Software is owned by SLS and protected by New Zealand copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat this Software like any other copyrighted material.
WARNING AND DISCLAIMER
All information within the Software or the SLS Web Site (http://www.savvyengine.com) is provided on an "as is" basis. SLS have no liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any losses or damages resulting from the use of this Software or Web Site.
All trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks mentioned on the Software, SLS Web Site, and this document are the properly of their respective owners. Licensee hereby acknowledges that "SavvyEngine", "SavvyGuide", "SavvyNote", "SavvySim", and any other products are Trademarks of SLS.
SLS is not affiliated with, nor endorsed by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco, CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCIP, CCDP, and CCIE are believed to be Registered Trademark ® of Cisco Systems, Inc.
If any provision of the Agreement is held to be ineffective, unenforceable, or illegal under certain circumstances for any reason, such decision shall not affect the validity or enforceability (i) of such provision under other circumstances or (ii) of the remaining provisions hereof under all circumstances and such provision shall be reformed to and only to the extent necessary to make it effective, enforceable, and legal under such circumstances. All headings are solely for convenience and shall not be considered in interpreting this Agreement.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT IT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN US THAT SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL OR PRIOR AGREEMENT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN US RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT.